#WEBCAMSHIT NO.1

2/04/2013


Uhm - well, this is my first webcamshit entry - #yolowhatever 
It's definitely not that i am totally bored and writing this post right now because of that, i just want to keep you informed !
I have to study a lot this week but after this week i'm for one week on vacations
So the earliest possible moment to shoot some new outfits is sunday...
I guess i have to beg my friends to take the photos with me cause i got some pretty nice stuff

AND today is the birthday of my super lovely friend!
Happy Birthday Kathrin! I now you already sleepin but surprise surprise i can't finish this post without congratulating. You're the king - Hope you liked my creepy singing record :D 



Kommentare:

  1. Cute photos, all the best with the studying!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you're cute!

    by the way would you like to join my giveaway?checkout here!
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey,nice to meet you,you have a very nice blog,too!I follow you!
    Hugs

    http://annirm.blogspot.ie/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi! Lovely blog and great post!

    Thanks for visiting my blog ;) I follow you!
    www.mvesblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Du Wunderhübsche, du.

    http://juliundrosalie.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for the sweet words and follow! Love your blog!
    You are gorgeous - I wish I could pull off good webcam pics!
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hi,
    thank you for the comment.
    Your blog is very nice! I like to look here ever again. :)
    btw: good webcam-photo :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Such cute photos! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen