BEHIND THE LENS

5/28/2013


Have you ever asked who is taking the pictures of my looks? Well, those lovely ladies are my photographers and the beauties behind the lens! Those two and just about 4-5 other friends know that i am a blogger - I'm not the kind of person who is boasting with such things - I rather have an awkward feeling when i see my people reading my posts!
Every week i am asking them - yo guys, time for taking some pictures? And they never complain!I am incredibly grateful about having such supporters!

 I love my chicks! <3
THANK YOU GIZEM & KATHRIN <3

Kommentare:

  1. Sehr schön! Ich hab leider niemanden, der Fotos von mir macht :D Deswegen gibt's mich auch nur selten zu sehn ;)
    Liebe Grüße
    Nina von Pearlsheaven

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's great that your friend are helping you in that way. My friends can't even use the camera :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dann mal ein dickes Lob an die Fotografen, die machen echt einen super Job!!!
    Bei mir ist es so, dass wirklich niemand aus meinem Freundes- & Bekanntenkreis weiß, dass ich blogge. Das soll halt ganz allein mein Ding sein und niemand soll mir da reinquatschen :D
    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I know what it's the same for me ,only 2 or 3 friends know about my blog and they take my pictures aswell!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich kannte deinen Blog noch gar nicht, finde deine Bilder aber echt schön und nicht so 0815 wie bei vielen Anderen...
    Also großes Lob an deine Fotografen und an dich natürlich :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. It rocks to have friends like that who will always be there for you. I've tried to enlist my sister to take outfit pictures for me, with not-so-great results... haha! :)

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wie süss, da hast du ja viel Glück =) bei 2er-Blogs ist das immer einfacher =)

    AntwortenLöschen