I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU

5/01/2013



Dress - CiChic / Chiffon-Blouse - American Apparel / Glasses - ChicNova / Earrings - Favordeal / White Clutch - DIY project / Studded Heels - Primark

EN

Finally spring arrived! And i couldn't resist to shoot an outfit infront of those pink blossoms!
As you could read in my last post i got this super cool retro glasses, which i really love - especially their colour gradient! I got them from ChicNova - and the best part for you (!) ChicNova offers a special giveaway for you my lovely blog-readers! So stay tuned - it'll start soon here on my blog!

The earrings are gorgeous! I saw & wanted them immediately! In some kind of way they remind me of a peafowl! :D Well, i think a good mix with the Zara-inspired dress by CiChic!


I have so many things to share with you! Now after one year so many things changed and my blog is getting bigger and bigger! It's due to all of you! - Still got my pocketful of dreams ♥


VictoriaSarina machen zurzeit eine Blogvorstellung! Wer will schaut hier vorbei!

Kommentare:

  1. sieht sehr toll aus :) Der Hintergrund ist ja auch der Hammer!!
    LG Lola :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The earrings and photos are so lovely!
    Great blossoms, beautiful colours!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW WOW WOW !!
    i love everthing about your look ! :)
    http://flexyfashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sieht super aus, nur die sonnenbrille gefällt mir nicht so..
    lg
    http://pearlsheavenblog.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wunderschöne bilder, vorallem mit sem schönen hintergrund!:)
    liebst katiy♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely! I like how the fun, floaty silhouette makes the basic black look really eye-catching and interesting. Great styling!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow, du siehst toll aus und die Ohrringe sind der Wahnsinn =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich dahcte wir haben die gleichen schuhe aber nicht - falsche Marke :D trotzdem: tolle wahl <3

    http://lart-culinaire.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Amazing photos! This look is everything.

    xo
    Emily Jenny

    Stiletto Beats

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Fantastic look girl! Love your dress! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. thanks for commenting^^ made me so happy!
    Love your style and the quality of the photos :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. You look amazing and thatch clutch is just WOW!

    Come by soon
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. aMAZING OUTFIT! LOVE IT!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. wow you are so beautiful!
    kiss

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful pictures, you look very elegant!!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Beautiful post! I love your blog!

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Oh Gott ich liebe das Kleid und die Schuhe! Wirklich super super schön.

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. You look so nice! I like your booties!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. superschick , xx

    http://gizemslookbook.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Wow you are so beautiful! I love your earrings, they are so old-school glam <3

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Beautiful outfit, I love the high ponytail!

    I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC and Blglovin'? Let me know :)

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Sorry, aber die Brille steht dir leider gar nicht :/

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECK OUT OUR BLOG! I love this outfit and all the gold detailing it has to offer. Visit us soon:)
    www.filthyracksforver.com
    www.dressedtoinspire.bigcartel.com

    xoxo JAZ& TRESE

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Gorgeous. Amazing look and Love those legs.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    AntwortenLöschen